PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Terms of Offer. This Website offers for Sale / Offer certain Financial and Banking services. By clicking and sharing your details for Particular Facility through this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify our third party call center representative or direct Capitalneed.com sales reps, while they are calling you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations from Capitalneed.com and its designated in house or third party call team(s).
Opt Out Procedure: We provide 2 easy ways to opt out of from future solicitations.
1. You may use the opt out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
2. You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email address to: email@example.com
Do your Own Research
Our content is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any decision based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on our Website and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.
Capitalneed.com is plays a mediator role between loan seekers (Borrowers) and Banks / lenders at one platform and the Website is not engaged in either grant of loan or borrowing any money from any member of the website. Through search engine of Capitalneed.com provides you approximate deal as per inputs entered / information provided by you. The deals are subject to acceptance of partnering banks/NBFCs. You acknowledge that the grant or receiving of loan is entirely based on the negotiations between the lender and the borrower and Capitalneed.com or its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, partners, agents and its third party associates, licensors, and partners does not have any interest in either grant of loan or in borrowing money from a User registered on the website. You acknowledge that capitalneed.com will not be responsible for any claim or damage in case either the lender agreeing to grant loan does not do the same or a borrower agreeing to borrow the loan does not repay the loan.
Your use of this website and any term and conditions stated in this policy is subject to laws of India. In case of any disputes arising out of the use of the Website, Courts of New Delhi, Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction only.
Capitalneed.com makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, Capitalneed.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
Use of Website, Capitalneed.com is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will (1) abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property), (2) not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users, (3) not resell material on the Website, (4) not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam", chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication, and (5) not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website. No content or images can be copied from this website as the resources of the website is copyright. Legal action shall be taken against any company or individual if found doing so.
License. By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, noncommercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Capitalneed.com or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
Capitalneed.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and Capitalneed.com may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. If your access to the Website is terminated, Capitalneed.com reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until Capitalneed.com chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
Capitalneed.com makes no representation that the Website or Products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Assignment. You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. Capitalneed.com may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
Any personal data collected will be used by Capitalneed.com to contact you via phone, SMS or email for marketing and to deliver certain updates for services or information you have requested.
COPY RIGHT :
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Capitalneed.com and protected by Indian laws. All software used on this site is the property of Capitalneed.com or its software suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
All Website Resources & Enquiries placed by any user through this Website will be property of Capitalneed.com & Subjected to Website Conditions.
I have read the terms and conditions on the link https://www.capitalneed.com/terms-conditions and I hereby accept and agree to the terms and conditions as stated in Annexure 3.
In connection with submission of the application for my credit information (“Consumer Credit Information”) offered by CRIF High Mark (“CIC”) through www.Capitalneed.com (Asquarian Consultants Pvt Ltd).(referred to as the “Company”) and delivery of the Consumer Credit Information to the Company, I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Company is my lawfully appointed agent and he / it has agreed to be my agent for the purposes, including, without limitation, to receive the Consumer Credit Information from CIC on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and CIC, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose.
- I grant my unconditional consent to the Company to receive the Consumer Credit Information from CIC on my behalf and use it in the manner consistent with the consistent with the Agreement entered into between the Company and CIC, as the case may be, and the Company has granted its consent for being appointed for the aforesaid purpose. I hereby represent and acknowledge that: (a) I have carefully read the terms and conditions of the Agreement entered into between the Company and CIC understood the same; or (b) the Terms of Understanding in relation to the use of the Consumer Credit Information has been agreed between me and the Company.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, CIC to deliver and / or transfer my Consumer Credit Information to the Company on my behalf.
- I shall not hold CIC responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company; (b) any use, modification or disclosure by the Company of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Consumer Credit Information, whether authorized or not; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Consumer Credit Information to the Company ; (d) for any use made by the Company which is contrary to the Agreement entered into between the Company and CIC
- I acknowledge and accept that: (a) CIC has not made any promises or representations to me in order to induce me to provide my Consumer Credit Information or seek any consent or authorization in this regard; and (b) the implementation of the Agreement between CIC and the Company is solely the responsibility of the Company.
- I understand that in order to deliver the product to me, I hereby authorize Company, to obtain my Consumer Credit Information from CIC.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND CIC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge CIC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to the submission of my Consumer Credit Information and / or my decision to provide CIC with the authority to deliver my Consumer Credit Information to the Company. I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all Losses resulting from claims made against CIC L by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Mumbai in regard to any dispute arising hereof. CIC is entitled to assign its rights hereunder to any third person without taking my prior written consent.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at the Website.
Here are the types of information we gather.
• We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services and features.
• We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other websites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
• We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Capitalneed.com collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services, visit its Website's pages. When you register with Capitalneed.com, you are asked for your first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, date of birth, and sex. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMS, notifications about our services to your wireless device. Hence, by registering you authorize the Capitalneed.com (including its business partners and affiliates) to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMS, even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR services. Your authorization shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated.
We use your information in order to:
• Assist our business partners in facilitating and delivering services to you, process payments and your applications, communicate with you about products, services and promotional offers
• Respond to queries, or requests submitted by you, and resolve your grievances/issues/problems with any services supplied to you
• Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business partners
• Send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products/services. These might be our own offers or products/services, or third-party offers or products/services with whom Capitalneed.com has a tie - up
• Use your information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content
• Use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties
• Send you notices, communications, and recommend services that might be of interest to you update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content and customer reviews
Some features of this Website or our Services will require you to furnish your personally identifiable information as provided by you under your account section on our Website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We may also share your information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. You agree and consent for the Website to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer to you, to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer's harddrive for an extended period of time. Session ID cookies may be used by Capitalneed.com to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by PRP to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the PRP website do not contain personally identifiable information.
Most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
How your Personal Information is secured:
Capitalneed.com understands that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your information are vital to our business operations and our own success. We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information we collect from you. We use multiple electronic, procedural, and physical security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful use or alteration of information, and against any accidental loss, destruction, or damage to information. Capitalneed.com is ISO certified organization and protects your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:
Third Party Advertising
We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (excluding your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this Website in order to provide advertisements on this Website and other third party websites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this Website. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to Website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Websites for targeted advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
Links to Other Websites:
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to Capitalneed.com. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies of these websites when you visit them.
In case you have any grievances or want to address any discrepancy with respect to the processing of any of the information/data you provided to Capitalneed.com, please contact our Grievance Officer. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Varun Awasthi